Nice to meet you!


 

Nice to meet you!

I am Ela, a teacher of Business and Legal English at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland.

In this post I enclose a photo of my hometown and the main building of my university.

This is my first attempt at creating a blog. I have to admit that it was a challenging task. But here I am, with my small success.

I have been teaching for a long time. The last three semesters I spent in front of the computer, like many of us, teaching remotely via a screen. Online teaching was quite a challenge for me but with time I was improving, learning new tools and skills. I believe that an online network course like this, may be exactly the challenge I need to turn routine into something creative and adopt all the skills in reality of classroom teaching. I hope my students will enjoy the fact that our face-to-face classes will be extended and developed in virtual reality.

Komentarze

  1. It is good to see you equate online learning with creativity and extending the face to face classes. This is very much the essence of ONL.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi Ela! Greetings from Jyväskylä, Finland! Thanks for the nice pictures. I haven't been to Poznan yet but perhaps one day I'll make it there. I know a colleague of yours, Katarzyna Radke, from the same university. I hope that you'll enjoy the ONL as much as I did in 2018.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Good to hear from you :) I indeed work together with Kasia Radke. We were even studying at the same faculty and the same year. You are welcome to Poznań any time! We will assist you with pleasure.

      Usuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

COLLABORATION IN INTERNATIONAL TEAMS

POWER OF NON-COGNITIVE ABILITIES